Friday, January 17, 2014

LBC: 3 Prints In Your Favorite Colorway

★RED★

I cheated a little bit because they are catogorized as red but they are more like reds, maroons, and kind of a burgandy mix here, but they are shades of red none the less.

★My Sweet Mate Kumya's Trick Or Treat ☆ Baby The Stars Shine Bright 2013★


I really love this dress, I caved and bought the red, it was my favorite Colorway but I was torn between this and the blue but it worked out well in the end.

★Merry Making In The Ghost Town ☆ Alice And The Pirates 2013 ★


Though the stock picture makes it look so dark it's actually closer to what the Trick or Treat jsk looks like. This past August was super lovely with all the red pieces they came out with.

★Black Cat, Witch, And The Apple Tree☆Alice And The Pirates★



This piece is so lovely, I do love it in all of the color ways but the red is one of my top choices.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday and Frills, check back soon, I plan to make a few posts next week.

This particular post was brought to you by The Lolita Blog Carnival which you can find on Facebook if you want to learn more or wish to join other frilly bloggers.





Here are other Loli who posted on this week's topic:



No comments:

Post a Comment